In case you need to find information about a place to visit, we have some great news for you. Today, we will be talking about Denmark, a country located in Europe that is also a place that people visit a lot throughout the year. And we’ll also talk about the Denmark SIM card, which is one of the ways to stay connected to the internet while being there.
But, there are a lot of doubts about the SIM card. People won’t simply go ahead and buy it. There are things that people need to clear up! And that’s exactly what we will do today, as we will be talking about the Denmark SIM card and other important stuff. We’ll also talk about the new and innovate alternative of the SIM card, which is the International eSIM!
- 1 Where can I buy a Denmark SIM Card?
- 2 Buying the SIM Card while in Denmark
- 3 Buying the SIM Card before traveling
- 4 How much does a SIM Card for Denmark cost?
- 5 eSIM Card for Denmark, a new alternative
- 6 Pros and Cons of the eSIM for Denmark
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions about the data SIM Card for Denmark.
Where can I buy a Denmark SIM Card?
Wondering where you can buy a Denmark SIM card? That’s a pretty good question for a lot of people. People might be thinking about buying it once they reach the country, or they might be thinking about buying one before they even get to an airplane. Both options are valid, but there are some differences between them.
Whether you choose to visit Copenhagen, the capital of the country, or go to historical places in which you will see information about Vikings, you need to stay connected! If you are not connected, how will you show photos to people? And that’s why we ask where to buy a SIM card.
Actually, there are some methods available for people to use. People can buy a SIM card before they travel because there are ways to make it possible, as well as they can buy while already in the country, but let’s see what each one offers.
- High speed connection without surprise bills.
- Receive your QR code immediately.
- Connect to the best network.
- Forget about roaming and searching for WiFi.
- Keep your WhatsApp number.
- Easy to set up: you’ll receive an email with your eSIM in seconds, no matter where you are.
- Get 5% OFF. Code: roaming5
Buying the SIM Card while in Denmark
- People can try out the SIM card before buying it: Not all SIM cards work in the same way, and that’s something that concerns people. But, if you go to the store, you can try it out before paying for it.
- Useful for meeting new places: These can be something that confuses people, but people can actually meet new places when traveling as they have the chance to walk around the city to find the SIM card.
- Clients can make complaints directly at the store: If needed, people can simply go to a store in case they need to make a complaint. Whether it is that the SIM card is not working or it has been failing, people will easily have the chance to solve any issue that they have.
Mobile operators available to buy a SIM Card in Denmark
All around the world, people can find that there are different mobile operators available for them to use. There is no need to worry about which one to buy because there are lots of options for people to use.
In Denmark, there are different options for people to use. Just like in any other country, people will have the chance to choose which one they want to use. In this case, the best options for people to use are Three, Telia, and Telenor.
Three is quite famous around other countries in Europe, especially in the UK, and it has proven to be quite useful for travelers and people who live there. But Telia and Telenor are not left behind because they are pretty useful as well, so if you need one while visiting Denmark, they are good options for you to use.
Buying the SIM Card before traveling
- No need to worry about the money that you will use: If you decide to buy the SIM card before you travel, then your budget will be easier to manage. That way, you will exactly know how much money you have left to spend.
- No extra worries about not having coverage in the country: At the very first moment that you reach the country that you are visiting, you will have access to all the benefits a SIM card provides, which is pretty amazing.
- People won’t spend time looking for a SIM card while traveling: This is surely the best thing that people can take into consideration. They won’t need to walk around to find a SIM card. They only will have to enjoy their vacations.
As we just mentioned, people have the chance to buy a SIM card before they travel. How? Well, nowadays, there are different ways to make it possible, and one of these options is with online stores.
The great advantage of acquiring a SIM card through an online store, is that as we mentioned before, you can compare between different options, and choose the one that best suits your travel needs.
However, remember that before purchasing any SIM card from an online provider, it will be important that you verify that you will be able to get good internet coverage with the service. That is, that you will connect to a good local operator. You can find this out through the websites of such providers, or by contacting them directly.
How much does a SIM Card for Denmark cost?
We have discussed how people can get one SIM card for their journey to Denmark. But there’s something that people might be wondering because we haven’t mentioned it, and that is the price of the service.
Of course, the final price of a SIM card for Denmark will vary depending on how you buy it. Sometimes it is more economical to buy such a service online, but local SIM cards tend to have better coverage.
On the other hand, the price will also vary depending on the number of days of validity of the SIM card, as well as the amount of data it offers. In general, you can get a SIM card from $5 to around $60 or more.
eSIM Card for Denmark, a new alternative
As time passes by, there are new alternatives available in the market. People can easily change from one service to the other, and right now, eSIM is taking over the SIM card market, and it has proven to be a worth-using service for travelers.
If you are wondering where to buy an eSIM, Holafly could be the best option. They are a online store that sells eSIMs to more than 200 destinations worldwide. With them, you’ll be able to enjoy different benefits, such as 24/7 customer service, amazing coverage while using their eSIM card. And, best of all, with Holafly’s eSIM for Denmark you’ll have unlimited data. So no more worries about running out of data.
Still, people can be honest by saying that the service is a bit new and there are some doubts about it. So, we won’t only say to people to go ahead and use them. We’ll talk about some benefits and requirements that the eSIM has.
Requirements to buy an eSIM
- eSIMs only work on compatible phones. So people will need to verify that their mobile phone supports eSIM.
- People must have clear the country that they will visit because they need to introduce it when buying the eSIM card.
- Clients must have access to a PayPal or Google Pay account to pay for the eSIM, or they can use a credit card as well.
- Even though the eSIM card is digital, sometimes people must introduce a physical address to buy one.
Pros and Cons of the eSIM for Denmark
- eSIM cards can work alongside a traditional SIM card without any issue at all.
- People can easily buy an eSIM card through a website.
- Buying an eSIM card is cheaper than other alternatives.
- It comes with unlimited 2G mobile data.
Talking about cons, here are the ones that you need to know:
- eSIMs can’t be recharged for later use.
- People can only use eSIMs for a determined amount of time.
How much does the eSIM for Denmark cost
Finally, we will leave you a comparative table with the prices of Holafly’s eSIM for Denmark. In it you will be able to compare between the differences of days of use, as well as the amount of data, and the prices.
|Days of use||Amount of cellular data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
Frequently Asked Questions about the data SIM Card for Denmark.
If you decide to use a roaming service instead of using a normal SIM card, you will have to pay 4$ to 16$ per day while using the roaming service. It will depend you the cost of the roaming of your local operator.
Yes, some companies offer a roaming service, and you can use them for as much as you want, but it might not be the best idea.
Yes, but no. That’s something that you need to clear up with the mobile operator, but in most cases, you can recharge it as much as you want.