Are you are preparing for your trip and want to have roaming in Asia? without additional fees, pocket WIFI rental fees or the risk of losing personal information if you connect to free Wi-Fi. As we said, remember that roaming with your operator is not a solution, due to its very high prices. One way to get an internet connection abroad lies in taking a data sim card to Asia in the bag, as the sim card Holafly prepaid. You get the internet in 13 countries during just 12 days include 4GB at 4G speed.
The countries included in this data SIM are South Korea, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong and Macau, and Laos (3G only).
Will my cell phone works on mobile networks in Asia?
Most mobile devices on the market today work with 3G and 4G coverage, there are some exceptions that you should check. Check if your phone is compatible, depending on the country you are going to and the operator you will have coverage with.
Due to its strong mobile industry and its drive to achieve 5G coverage. Connectivity in Asia is as good as, if not better than, Europe.
Which one SIM card for Asia offers me the most data at the lowest price and with the best coverage?
Well, there is no doubt that it is Holafly’s SIM cards for Asia, with which you will be able to browse 13 Asian countries from 32 euros in 4G coverage. We have prepared this graph in which we compare the prepaid SIM cards of 3 online providers.
Buying the best data SIM card for Asia
Although we have given you a preview of an excellent alternative, we present another alternative, consider the one that best suits your needs.
Holafly Asia SIM Card
It has a SIM card that for 32 euros offers you 4GB of data in 4G speed to have Internet in 13 Asian destinations: South Korea, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macao and Laos.
- It is a Multi-Country card, it covers up to 13 countries.
- You will be able to keep your WhatsApp number.
- Includes the ability to share your data like Pocket Wifi, free shipping, keep your WhatsApp and contact data.
- If you want a SIM card with more data, you can do it if you buy more than one card.
TravelSIM Asia SIM
Thanks to this platform you will be able to choose the data amount you need for your trip. You will know the price of the SIM card. you can even choose whether or not you want to buy calls or text messages.
- They have a variety in the type of data packages.
- Has several costs to cover, such as SIM price and shipping.
- They do not cover fewer days than a month.
Asia SIM card rate comparison
At the time you already clear about the benefits and limitations of each one option; we are going to present to you what the point is on the best prices you should consider, take a look at the next contrast table prices. To make focus on fixed prices is our recommendation, to avoid the promotional prices might be a negative way to choose your card.
|Card price||Data price||Shipping price||Total price|
|Holafly||0 €||32 €||0 €||32 €|
|TravelSIM||10 €||61.39 €||0 €||€71.39 €|
Buying Asia SIM card with China Mobile, NNT SIM and Airtel
You can get it at airports, shopping malls, vending machines or in authorised shops. Now I will show you the main mobile carriers operating in this great continent, which is home to the largest number of Internet users worldwide.
China Mobile SIM card
The giant China Mobile has SIM cards that you can top up with data and even calls. Some options include call reception.
- It has a variety of options, data only or data and calls.
- Only has an online platform in Chinese.
- Some options do not offer a few days, but range from 3 months.
The NTT operator has SIM card options for 3G and 4G coverage and offers you tariffs from 100 MB in high speed from 7 to 14 days.
- Their tariffs include taxes.
- They only have a website in English.
- Pick up your sim card in Asia airports.
Airtel’s prepaid SIM
Airtel’s prepaid SIM has the most second important high-coverage in the world. Airtel presents to you the SIM card prepaid with 100 BM and 1-day useful life for 1 week. You can purchase from local stores or vending machines.
- It has options from 100 MB and 1 day.
- No 3G options.
- Its website is only in English.
SIM card for the internet in Asia: Which one buy?
If we talk about a low price for all the benefits they offer, the only one that qualifies as a winner is Holafly’s Asia data SIM card, which offers you for 32 euros 4 GB of mobile data at 4G speed for 12 days for 13 countries: South Korea, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau and Laos.
It also offers you the following benefits:
- Easy to use, just place it on your mobile and go.
- Keep your WhatsApp number, even if you change your SIM (the one you have with the Holafly SIM card), as well as your contacts.
- 24-hour help in English via email, chat and WhatsApp.
- Data sharing, like pocket WIFI, on several devices.
- Free shipping, to be received within 72 working hours.