For people who love to travel, the UK seems like one of those destinations that must be on the list. We say this because there are many incredible cities to visit there, and that includes Manchester. Undoubtedly, for people who want to visit the UK, it’s necessary to visit and enjoy Manchester as to the fullest. So if this is your plan or you intend to travel there soon, maybe knowing about the best eSIM for Manchester should be a good idea for you.
And that’s basically why we are here today! If you are planning on traveling to Manchester soon, having a guide and knowing what the best alternatives to use for an eSIM while having a trip are there is just a need. So, keep an eye on everything we have to say.
What you should know about the Manchester eSIM card
For people who want to travel to Manchester, getting to know about the culture and all the things to get to know in the city is a must. But it’s important to tell there are some features for people to keep in mind when it comes to using an eSIM. The UK has plenty of places to visit, but it’s fair to say Manchester is on another level.
That’s why having an eSIM to use there is so important. It will help people to have the trip of their lives, but as expected, there are some things people should know before getting one. So, here’s the list of things every traveler should keep in mind when traveling to Manchester and using an eSIM.
- Check whether your device is compatible with an eSIM or not.
- Some carriers ask customers to download their official app so they can manage and buy an eSIM from there.
- Some carriers offer unlimited wireless data packages depending on the destination.
- It’s required to have a prior internet connection to activate the eSIM.
- Consumers only need to have a valid email address to buy the eSIM.
By keeping all of this in mind, travelers are ready to know the available alternatives to use in Manchester. So, let’s talk about them more in detail!
Cellular providers of eSIM cards to travel to Manchester
As for the available operators, there are many options available for people to use. Therefore, it’s important for travelers to know all about what these companies offer and how they work.
Rates and data plans from eSIM providers to travel to Manchester
Up to this point, it’s time to discuss the different rates and data plans that are available for people to use when traveling to Manchester. That way, tourists will get the chance to know what’s the best alternative for them to have while traveling.
Currently, one of the best alternatives on the market comes from Holafly. It has become one of the most popular alternatives among travelers, undoubtedly. The most amazing part of this company is the fact it covers over 100 different locations, and the UK is on the list; therefore, Manchester is available to use an eSIM from Holafly.
Also, when trying to get an eSIM from Holafly, people won’t have to worry much about the process. The hard part of getting the eSIM is actually choosing which one is the best data plan that’s available for use due to the many different alternatives there are available!
Lastly, one of the best features is the fact there’s no limit on how many eSIMs customers can get. Therefore, that’s among the best features available from the company.
Pros of Holafly’s eSIM for Manchester:
- There’s no limit on how many eSIMs people can buy.
- There are unlimited data plans available to use in the UK.
- Customer support is available in different languages, and they’re available 24/7.
- The eSIM works with the best local networks in the UK.
- As a new feature recently introduced, talk-time minutes are now included to make and receive calls with the Holafly eSIM!
Cons of Holafly’s eSIM for Manchester:
- The eSIM doesn’t support SMS.
- Unlimited data plans don’t allow data sharing.
GigSky is among the options people can use when it comes to traveling to the UK. It’s important travelers keep a few things in mind when using this company, as expected, and one of the main features of the company comes with the short-trip services they provide with their eSIMs. But that’s just the beginning of what they offer.
There are many other GigSky features customers need to know, such as their app, data plans, and some extra things.
The fact that GigSky provides a mobile app that enables users to manage everything from there, easily, must be mentioned as well.
Pros of GigSky eSIM:
- GigSky offers in-flight data service.
- There are different types of weekly and monthly plans.
- There’s an app to manage and buy eSIMs.
- Offers good data speeds in the UK.
Cons of GigSky eSIM:
- The coverage is weaker with the GigSky eSIM.
- There’s no service for SMS and phone calls.
- The eSIM is more expensive than its competitors.
Lastly, the option we have in third place is Ubigi. Currently, they offer different types of data plans, and there are also some additional features they offer, like the top-up service for some of their data plans. Of course, this is only one of the features Ubigi offers, as there are other important things to keep in mind.
As for now, there’s no need to worry about the purchase process because it’s completed either through their website or app, which makes it easier. So without a doubt, Ubigi needs to be on the list.
Pros of Ubigi eSIM for Manchester:
- Offers a top-up service.
- Easy to purchase.
- Different data plans are available to use.
Cons of Ubigi eSIM for Manchester:
- Doesn’t include both phone calls and SMS.
- Costs more than the eSIMs from direct competitors.
- Ubigi requires buyers to have an account before getting an eSIM.
Comparison of eSIM providers for Manchester
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||5||$19||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||7||$27||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||10||$34||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||15||$47||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||20||$54||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||30||$64||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||60||$84||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|Holafly||Unlimited Data will Calls||90||$99||Spanish, English, German, and French||Web|
|GigSky||5GB||30||$20||English||Web, App Store, Play Store|
Features of the eSIM to travel to Manchester
In case consumers need to know more about the features linked to an eSIM, it’s time to get to know more about what these offer. It’s important that travelers keep this in mind as much as possible:
- When using an eSIM, it’s necessary for people to know not all of these offer text messaging and phone calls. Holafly does offer phone calls in certain locations.
- eSIMs can’t be installed on more than one device. Use the smartphone or device that will carry the data plan, and keep in mind that you can-t transfer the eSIM to another device.
- All eSIMs will change the APN of the cellphone it’s been installed on. It’s important to mention that all carriers vary their APNs one from another.
- Depending on the data plan, chances are customers can share wireless data with other travelers.
- When using an eSIM, people can use both an eSIM and a SIM card on the same device without having any types of issues.
Mobile internet coverage map for travel to Manchester
To get to know more about how things work in Manchester, it’s necessary to know more about the coverage maps in the city. Therefore, let’s talk about these maps and checkout the local coverage.
O2 4G coverage map in Manchester
Vodafone 4G coverage map in Manchester
Three 4G coverage map in Manchester
Local cellular operators offering eSIM in Manchester
For people who are thinking about using an eSIM from a local carrier in Manchester, it’s necessary to know more about which companies currently offer this service in the city. As said before, there are different providers available to use, but in this case, we’ll focus on telling more about the eSIM from Vodafone.
eSIM Vodafone Manchester
For those who want to visit Manchester, the Vodafone eSIMs comes first in terms of being the most reliable alternative to use while traveling there. Currently, Vodafone is known for giving its users countless features, such as promotions and all types of cellular plans. Also, their coverage map is huge.
That’s why before moving on to the last matters of the best eSIM for Manchester, it’s necessary to know about the benefits offered by the company.
Benefits of Vodafone eSIM in Manchester
For those who intend to use Vodafone, there are some features all users need to know about. Therefore, before you get to know them once you are in the UK, it’s better to have an idea of them here and now:
- Many cellular plans with different data amounts available.
- Offers eSIM for those who are customers of Vodafone.
- All data plans include promotions.
- Customers can manage their services through the official website.
How to activate a Vodafone eSIM in Manchester
For people who are keen to know more about Vodafone and how their eSIM works. In this case, it’s important for those interested to know all about the eSIM, and, even more important, to know how to activate it. And that’s something everyone who plans to use Vodafone will find interesting to know.
As for the activation, it can either be done through an employee from Vodafone, as they tend to help users, but on the other hand, buyers can do it manually. It will depend on how people decide to do this.
So, there’s nothing to worry about the eSIM and how to activate it, which is great to know!
FAQ about eSIM Manchester
No. People can buy as many eSIMs as they want. If they need 3, then there’s no issue with buying three different eSIMs.
No. All eSIMs need a QR code to be activated. This is the way how the eSIM is added to the phone, so it’s important for people to keep this in mind.
No. eSIMs are meant to be used only on one device, not on different devices at the same time.
It will depend on the service people are got. Therefore, it’s important to check out the features the eSIM includes.
Yes. This is something that’s totally possible to do, but it’s important that consumers know something first. Getting either an eSIM or SIM card from these companies might be hard; that’s why we recommend using international eSIMs.
Yes! One of the main features of eSIMs is the fact these can be bought even while traveling.