Big stretches of desert, 24-hour casinos, and vibrant nightlife make it necessary for you to have an eSIM for Nevada on hand. In other words, it doesn’t matter if you’re going to see the desert or if you’re going for a walk in Las Vegas, the important thing is that you’re connected throughout your trip.
Certainly, in Las Vegas, being the largest city in the state of Nevada, you will find great hotels, luxury resorts, exclusive restaurants, large shopping malls, and extravagant casinos everywhere. So, you will surely find an available WiFi network. However, you will have to wait to get to the hotel or search for a connection. Indeed, with an eSIM you won’t experience that situation.
This post is about eSIM for Nevada: international providers, rates, plans, cellular coverage, and more. To point out, all this information is available in English, right now.
- 1 eSIM card for Nevada: What is it and how does it work?
- 2 Cellular providers of eSIM cards to travel to Nevada
- 3 Prices and data plans of eSIM providers to travel to Nevada
- 4 Comparison of eSIM providers for Nevada
- 5 Features of eSIMs for Nevada
- 6 Coverage of eSIMs for Nevada
- 7 Local cellular operators offering eSIM in Nevada
- 8 FAQ about eSIM in Nevada
eSIM card for Nevada: What is it and how does it work?
So, let’s start by explaining more clearly what an eSIM card is. In general, you should know that it’s a virtual card. This card is loaded with data so that you have an internet connection available during your trip. Some of its most important features are:
- Firstly, with the eSIM for Nevada you can buy a cellular data plan and use it instantly, just by activating it.
- Secondly, the virtual data card is activated through a QR code, which must be scanned with the cell phone.
- Thirdly, you’re going to need two screens because you’ll receive the QR code to activate the eSIM by the same email you put in the purchase form, and you must scan it with your cell phone.
- Finally, with some providers you’ll have to create a user profile or download their official app. But if you buy an eSIM in the Holafly virtual store, this will not be necessary.
Cellular providers of eSIM cards to travel to Nevada
Now that you know what eSIM is all about, it’s time for you to meet the cellular providers of eSIM cards to travel to Nevada. You may come across many names on the web, but here we are only going to talk about the best in this destination.
Prices and data plans of eSIM providers to travel to Nevada
On the other hand, the rates and plans of eSIM providers for Nevada are one of the most important data providers that you should be familiar with. As you will see below, this will depend on the carrier and the number of benefits that they add to their virtual cards. Comparatively, here you can see what Holafly, Truphone, and Knowroaming offer.
Holafly plans and rates for Nevada (Unlimited data)
- 5 days for $19.00 USD
- 10 days for $35.00
- 15 days for $48.00
- 20 days for $58.00
- 30 days for $70.00
- 60 days for $89.00
- 90 days for $101.00
Truphone plans and rates for Nevada
- 1 GB / 1 day for $4.00
- 2 GB / 30 days for $8.00
- 5 GB / 30 days for $14.00
- 10 GB / 30 days for $21.00
- 20 GB / 30 days for $37.00
- 1 GB / 1 day for $7.00
- 3 GB / 30 days for $18.00
- 5 GB / 30 days for $28.00
KnowRoaming plans and rates for Nevada
- 1 GB / 30 days for $4.51
- 5 GB / 30 days for $22.04
- 10 GB / 180 days for $50.09
- 20 GB / 90 days for $80.15
Comparison of eSIM providers for Nevada
|Holafly||Unlimited data||30 days||$65.00||Web|
|Truphone||10 GB||30 days||$21.00||Web, Play Store, App Store|
|Truphone||20 GB||30 days||$37.00||Web, Play Store, App Store|
|Knowroaming||1 GB||30 days||$4.51||Web|
|Knowroaming||5 GB||30 days||$22.04||Web|
Features of eSIMs for Nevada
Similarly, you must know the features of the eSIM for Nevada. So, if you have already decided to buy a virtual travel card, consider the information presented below.
- In the first place, you don’t need to have the extensive technical knowledge to install an eSIM, as you can do this in just a few steps.
- You can use the eSIM at the same time as your SIM card, you just have to make sure that you’re consuming the cellular data from the virtual chip.
- In some cases, you can set your phone to work as a hotspot, so you can share data with others.
- Equally important: some cellphones are compatible with the eSIM card and others are not. Therefore, you should verify this information with your provider.
But don’t worry if your cell phone is incompatible to use an eSIM because you always have the option of buying a data SIM card for the United States and, with it, you will have an internet connection in Nevada.
Coverage of eSIMs for Nevada
Down the same line, now you’ll be able to see what the eSIM coverage is like in Nevada. So, if you already know the operator to which the eSIM you bought connects to, this information will give you a broader view of the internet connection in the United States. Here you can see the coverage maps of the most important cellular operators.
AT&T’s coverage map in Nevada
T-Mobile’s coverage map in Nevada
Verizon’s coverage map in Nevada
Local cellular operators offering eSIM in Nevada
To sum up, we’re going to end this post by discussing a bit about the local cellular operators that offer eSIM for Nevada. This is an essential piece of information because you can check which network you will be connected to with your international eSIM provider, according to the agreement contracts that it has with local operators in the United States. These are the most important operators in the country.
FAQ about eSIM in Nevada
The Holafly eSIM card for Nevada connects to the AT&T cellular network throughout the United States. If you see their coverage map, you will notice that this is one of the operators with the widest coverage throughout the country.
A prepaid eSIM card for travel works like a traditional chip. But in general, it’s installed digitally and is loaded with data to be used in a certain destination.
Each eSIM provider for Nevada has its list of compatible cell phones. But, in general, it’s as follows: iPhone XR, XS, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max.
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20+ Ultra, S21, S21+, S21 Ultra.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro.
Google Pixel 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4a, 4a XL.