The free market has allowed for new companies to appear and that way we can find better options every day. One of these companies is Truphone, and it is here as a strong competitor for similar companies.
But, what is Truphone? What is the Truphone eSIM technology? In which countries can we use the Truphone eSIM technology? All of these questions will be answered next.
What is Truphone?
The objective of Truphone is to change the way the world communicates creating a new window of opportunities. The have been promoting the digital mobility for decades, so that the client decides how he wants to communicate.
Their team of engineers develop: connectivity between objects, people, and companies. They do so thanks to the creation of a software for SIM cards, focused on platform management and global distribution. This UK company was founded in 2006 in a barn in Kent, with the intention of making rural communications better.
Since then they have invested a lot of money in creating their own web infrastructure: Madrid, London, New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, etc., and have made important agreements with lots of other operators. Today, Truphone services more than 3,500 multinational companies all around the world in more than 190 countries.
The development of this new technology will change the way the world connects forever. In Truphone, they want to leave three things clear:
- Re-installment:You will be able to switch operators whenever you want without having to change the SIM.
- loT gesture: Thanks to eSIM cards, all loT devices will be able to be updated or remotely connected, with the press of a button.
- Wearables to your measure: Smaller and lighter devices may be used to allow the Wearable technology to evolve.
How does Truphone technology works?
Truphone wants you to be connected all the time, it doesn´t matter where you are. For this, they have created a series of spots they consider relevant and they have spent years struggling to comply with their goals without losing their initials:
One global infrastructure
They have a global mobile network in over 190 countries. Since the beginning, they wanted to make the quality of international calls better, and at the same time, lower the prices for companies, employees and activated loT.
Unified global network arquitecture
The centralized service model is not very common, and that’s why Truphone is the only global mobile network that offers it. For years they have contacted the best telephone operators in each country to achieve their standard, and if they don’t get it, they will look for another company until they do.
The way to rethink this section can change your way of thinking, since they offer you everything from the manufacturers of the device or chip up to the final part of the process which is the customer care. This way, you will be able to unify: the device manufacturers, the mobile equipment, and the customer, which is you.
Patented Truphone eSIM technology
First of all, the Truphone SIM card integrates an eSIM without a problem. It has the multi-identity SIM technology added, which operates as a local SIM (with prices, data quality and local calls) so you can have several international numbers in a single SIM. This company’s proposal doesn’t seem bad at all.
eSIM for loT
There are some advantages that the eSIM card can offer to its customers. Truphone wishes to make a difference in the market, so it is bringing forward some great features we will show you:
- Easy configuration of devices without having to introduce a physical SIM card.
- One rate can have various devices.
- With only one device you may contract different tariffs in different devices.
- The Wearable technology will work independent from your smartphone, because is has its own subscription.
- With the intention of giving users the best conditions, they also include a great variety of new and improved devices.
Truphone for business and companies
Like any other phone company, they want to be heard by the biggest number of clients, and that is why they ae also focusing in companies and phone developers. They want to show transparency, security and be trustworthy:
- Free trial: They trust their services so much, that you have a 90 day and 50MB trial to test your SIM package.
- Fast implementation: You will have everything you need to connect in one easy access place.
- You decide: Personalized design or custom made with follow up and your own SKU
- Easy commercialization: One provider for the SIM card and connection. You can make small requests and they have quick delivery and immediate response.
- Customer service: 24/7 premium customer service with a specialized team to attend your every need.
- Data analysis: Big data is here to stay, and you will receive all the information from your clients to follow up all of your interactions.
Included destinies and how much does Truphone cost
Right now, not all devices are ready to use Dual SIM technology, so to travel around the world it´s necessary to download the “My Truphone” app and thus you will have immediate connection in 89 countries.
Truphone currently offers 2 different data plans. We will now explain where Truphone operates and what is the prices:
Global data plan
|1 day||300 MB||6€|
|30 days||1 GB||15€|
|30 days||3 GB||42€|
Countries where you may use these data plans:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Faroe Islands
- French Guyana
- Hong Kong
- Man Island
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- St. Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- San Marino
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Vatican City
Local Data plans
|30 days||1 GB||5€|
|30 days||3 GB||14€|
|30 days||5 GB||20€|
The app “My Truphone” can be downloaded in the following countries:
- Vatican City
- Czech Republic
- San Marino